headspace Central West Gippsland
headspace Central West Gippsland (CWG) provides support to Young People 12-25 years and their families, carers and friends from Latrobe and Baw Baw Shires.
headspace CWG can assist you or someone you know if they are:
- Feeling down, depressed or anxious
- Not coping at school, work or home
- Not sleeping well
- Finding it hard to concentrate
- Hurt or bullied by others
- Worried about drinking or drug use
Or you can check out headspace CWG if you have questions about:
- General physical health
- Nutrition and diet
- Mental health
- Drinking or drug use
- Sexual health
- Caring for someone with a mental illness
- Education and employment
- Relationships and friendships
- Talk to our staff about any issue – we will help link you in with people and services who can help.
- Get involved with programs on offer at headspace – come in and let us know what programs and activities you would like to see happen.
- Join our Youth Advisory Committee – be part of the development of the headspace service.
Youth Clinic – see a Doctor or Community Health Nurse
Tuesday: 2pm to 5pm (Warragul)
Thursday: 2pm to 5pm (Morwell)
Free, confidential appointments with a youth friendly doctor and/or Youth Health Nurse. No appointment or medicare card necessary.
Need help to stay at school, get back to school or training, or get a job. We can link you in with someone who can help you sort out problems, find and alternative program or get things back on track.
Counselling and Mental Health Support
Worried, stressed, feeling crap? We have counsellors and a Mental Health Nurse who are experienced in helping young people with these issues.
Drug and Alcohol Support
Feel like things are getting out of hand, want some help to get control over drugs and alcohol in your life, want to get good things going on in your life? Come in and see our A&D counsellor.
Drop in – Morwell
Monday – Friday: 9am to 4.30pm
Come in and hang out in a safe environment…
- Play the PS2
- Free internet access
- Check out our basket of free grocery items
- Listen to the radio
- Read magazines
- Play board games
- Have a coffee/tea/milo/cordial/water and some toast or fruit!
Youth Advisory Committees
Youth Advisory Committees are running at both the Warragul and Morwell Centres to inform the setting up, promotion and ongoing development of headspace CWG.
Get involved by:
- Joining our Youth Advisory Committees
- Letting us know what you would like to see happen at each centre
- Helping out with promotional events and community awareness activities
For more information phone headspace CWG on 03 5136 8300.
99 Buckley Street
Morwell VIC 3840
Phone (03) 5136 8300
Fax (03) 5136 8333
34 Queen Street
Warragul VIC 3820
Phone (03) 5622 3677
Fax (03) 5622 0555